QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR PROGRAM
- Child must be under the age of 21 years old
- Child's diagnosis must be a brain tumor, spinal cord tumor or childhood cancer
- Custodial Parent/Guardian must be a US citizen
- Custodial Parent/Guardian must be a Wyoming resident
- Custodial Parent/Guardian must provide a Wyoming Driver's License
ENROLL IN OUR PROGRAM
You may also email, fax or mail the forms to Jason's Friends Foundation. To print forms, please select each form below:
A copy of your driver's license is also required.
Jason's Friends Foundation
340 West B Street, Suite 101
Casper, WY 82601
Fax: (307) 265-4668
Telephone: (307) 235-3421
Please note: Direct referrals that do not come from the hospital social worker require a written diagnosis from the hospital/doctor.